Power distributors and dispatchers require specific skills, abilities, and knowledge to do their jobs effectively. To be a dispatcher or distributor requires the ability to adapt in emergency situations, working well with others as part of a team, and adherence to safety standards.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Concentrate on a task without being distracted
- Comprehend complex informational text and visuals
- Commitment to safety, quality, and precision
- Identify, analyze, and solve complex problems