Electrical power-line installers and repairers requires specific skills, abilities and knowledge to do their jobs effectively. They must be able to listen to others, monitor processes, themselves, and others, and troubleshoot problems in processes and systems. Electrical power-line installers must also be able to solve complex problems.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Concentrate on a task without being distracted
- Physical strength and dexterity
- Identify, analyze, and solve complex problems
- Commitment to safety, quality, and precision